We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The El Hana Palace PEK (Caruso Hotels)

Which Port El Kantaoui hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hammam Sousse...
reviews: 4
The El Hana Palace PEK (Caruso Hotels)

Hi,

Does anyone know why i can't book this hotel on any website i've managed to get on?

It's not long been refurbished, so i don't see why it would be closed again this winter..

I'm trying to book for March/April 2013 and New Years Eve 2012

Thanks.

61 replies to this topic
1. Re: The El Hana Palace PEK (Caruso Hotels)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:10 am, November 01, 2012
Edited: 8:10 am, November 01, 2012

2. Re: The El Hana Palace PEK (Caruso Hotels)

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

3. Re: The El Hana Palace PEK (Caruso Hotels)

Hammam Sousse...
4. Re: The El Hana Palace PEK (Caruso Hotels)

I live in Tunisia.. I don't need a flight.. :))

Its possible it's still under both names, as its only changed over in the last year or so as far as I'm aware. I've looked under both names but it just says "no rooms" for the dates that I've tried.

If need be I'll just pop into the hotel and ask, but i just wondered if anyone here knew anything..

Thanks

5. Re: The El Hana Palace PEK (Caruso Hotels)

Hammam Sousse...
6. Re: The El Hana Palace PEK (Caruso Hotels)

I was there two weeks ago for two nights... It's gorgeous! Very quiet, friendly staff, clean and the food is good. Which is why I wanted to book it again, but it's proving difficult!

My Old favourite hotel used to be Taj, but that's now very old and tired and after the last room we were given there - we've kinda fallen out with it...

It's a bit of a busmen's holiday for me.. but my o/h love's us staying in hotels when he visits and who can blame him!

Thanks

7. Re: The El Hana Palace PEK (Caruso Hotels)

Edited: 8:10 am, November 01, 2012

8. Re: The El Hana Palace PEK (Caruso Hotels)

Belper
reviews: 1
9. Re: The El Hana Palace PEK (Caruso Hotels)

Like yourself we looked for the El Hana Palace Hotel Port el Kantaoui and were unable to find it.

We discovered the reason we could not find it which is that along with the hotel undergoing a complete refurbishment the name has change to Caruso Palace Hotel.

Having stay at this hotel 3 times in the last 15 months we were very keen to return again and suddenly recognised the photos of the front entrance, swimming pool, grounds and the villa.

Hope this is not to late for you arrange the trip you were planning but if it is then we hope you will find this info useful for possible future visits to the new Caruso Palace Hotel or as was known before The El Hana Palace Hotel.

Hammam Sousse...
10. Re: The El Hana Palace PEK (Caruso Hotels)

Hi Ramrod,

It's a great hotel isnt it!! I will be staying again, i was looking to stay in April next year - so i'll keep looking under the new name.

Thanks for your info!

Reply to: The El Hana Palace PEK (Caruso Hotels)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Port El Kantaoui