We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sahara Beach Resort Aug 4 to 18 2013

Which Monastir hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Grantham, United...
reviews: 2
Sahara Beach Resort Aug 4 to 18 2013

Going to the above and was wondering the prices of excursions and is it better booking with locals or travel reps eg Thomas Cook. Have read about people booking trips but spent most of the time being ushered into markets and shops. Particularly want to visit El Jem and other historical architectural sites. Also wouldn't mind a boat rip somewhere. Lastly what are the prices for jet skiing and parascending. My daughter wants to have a go at them.

Thanks in advance

John

Durham UK
reviews: 7
1. Re: Sahara Beach Resort Aug 4 to 18 2013

My daughter and I went on a jet ski together last November & if I remember rightly it was approx £15/16 for both os uf for 15 minutes. Didn't go parascending so can't comment :-)

Cottingham, United...
reviews: 2
2. Re: Sahara Beach Resort Aug 4 to 18 2013

Don't go on free trip what is offered you finish up in a carpet shop

3. Re: Sahara Beach Resort Aug 4 to 18 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 27, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Monastir
Recent Conversations