We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thalassa Village Skanes 2014

Which Monastir hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham, United...
reviews: 16
Thalassa Village Skanes 2014

hi everyone, we have booked to go to the Thalassa village Skanes in may 2014. I've seen some of the reviews are a bit pants but there have been no reviews since October 2012.

It seems that first choice/thomson have made it into a splash world with a brand new water park from summer this year. Has anyone been lately or know how the refurb is going?

thanks in advance

Sammi

1. Re: Thalassa Village Skanes 2014

Hi Sammi,

I have also booked for next year and I asked f.choice about the waterpark on their facebook page as in the 2014 brochure it says the waterpark is new for summer 2014 and summer 2013 brochure said new for this summer. They said that the hotel wouldn't be opening in time for this summer and someone who had booked for this August also commented and said they had their hotel changed. So Im guessing the hotel isn't opening at all this summer and they will finish the waterpark in the winter. Just need to keep our fingers crossed that it will be finished.

I also saw the rubbish reviews and I'm hoping that if they are spending so much on the waterpark they will update the hotel a bit too.

Caroline

Nottingham, United...
2. Re: Thalassa Village Skanes 2014

thank you. in really looking forward to it. ive created a facebook group for people that are going in 2014 if you would like to join. im in a group for this years holiday to Egypt and nits nice to chat to other people that are going at the same time.

Dorking, England...
reviews: 1
3. Re: Thalassa Village Skanes 2014

We were meant to be going here this year .but the water park hasnt been built yet,so they decided to close the hotel .so we are now going to skanes family resort

Nottingham, United...
4. Re: Thalassa Village Skanes 2014

thanks. hopefully it shoould be built by the time i go next may

5. Re: Thalassa Village Skanes 2014

Ive booked for may 2014 really hoping water park will be ready as it was the main reason for booking

reviews: 5
6. Re: Thalassa Village Skanes 2014

We have also booked for may 2014 I have read that is was suppose to open in may 2013 but as it was not completed on time so they have decided to close the hotel this year and the whole hotel is having a refurb.When it opens in April 2014 it will all be brand new.

Can not wait

See you there x

7. Re: Thalassa Village Skanes 2014

We have also booked for may 2014 I have read that is was suppose to open in may 2013 but as it was not completed on time so they have decided to close the hotel this year and the whole hotel is having a refurb.When it opens in April 2014 it will all be brand new.

Can not wait

See you there x

Also Sammi tried to find your Facebook group but can't find it ....

Nottingham, United...
8. Re: Thalassa Village Skanes 2014

Hiya. I hope it will be finished. I'm off to jungle aqua in Egypt next week and that is meant to be amazing!! The group is called thalassa village skanes, Tunisia 2014.

9. Re: Thalassa Village Skanes 2014

We have just come back from eftalia aqua resort in turkey it was fantastic ...

Hope u have a lovely time in Egypt heard it is a bit like tunisia so let's us know how you get on

I will try and look for the group again will be nice to talk to people who are there the same time as us.

Enjoy ur holiday x

Uk
reviews: 1
10. Re: Thalassa Village Skanes 2014

Hi

I have booked to go June 2014

It Defo said said 2014 online and 2013 on the book

I thought it was gonna be completed 2013, I really hope it will be done for June

I am nervous now after reading the reviews but hopefully go with a open mind we should be fine

Its my boys first holiday so it's perfect for them

, maybe to good to be true

Get answers to your questions about Monastir