We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Djerba Hotels Which?

Which Midoun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
england
reviews: 2
Djerba Hotels Which?

I am thinking of going to Djerba May 2013 but looking at previous posts they are quite old, can anyone tell me which Hotel is best for Beach/Beach Bar and A1 and anyother Airport except Gatwick

would appreciate any info

Jack

London
reviews: 1
1. Re: Djerba Hotels Which?

Hi, I stayed at the Park Inn Hotel in Djerba a couple of years ago and it was fabulous: highly recommend it if you are looking just to chill out. If you want somewhere lively it would not be ideal unless you like French style entertainment.

midlands
2. Re: Djerba Hotels Which?

We stayed at the Sentido djerba beach last August, we flew from Manchester on a Saturday with Thomas Cook. Hotel was great, right on the beach with lots of water sports and horse and camel rides. Lots of choice of food. Lots of different nationalities there but not many Brits. Only downside would be the evening entertainment but that didnt bother us and i would definately return.

nottingham
reviews: 50
3. Re: Djerba Hotels Which?

Have a look at the reviews for Magic Life Penelope Beach Imperial. We had a great time there eighteen months ago when Thomson first started flying to Djerba. I don't think there's a great choice of airports though. Good luck with your search. jc.

Djerba Island...
4. Re: Djerba Hotels Which?

There are many great hotels on the beach in Djerba. I live on the Island. I believe at the moment there are 120 hotels. I am staying at the Djerba Beach Santido tonight and have stayed there in the past. It is a excellent 4* place to stay with a bar next to the beach. It has a great atmosphere. I hope you enjoy your time in May.

kent
reviews: 4
5. Re: Djerba Hotels Which?

weve already booked to go to vinnci helios ... im hoping its a good choice

Djerba Island...
6. Re: Djerba Hotels Which?

Hello,

The Vincci Helios is a very good choice especially beach,food and animation, you won't be disappointed the only bad thing is that is a little bit far from other hotels, from city center, restaurants, nightclubs ...etc

An other bad point is that the trips proposed in the hotel are a little bit expensive and there is many persons for the same activity. Exp : if you book outside the hotel for a desert trip you'll pay around 50 euros and you'll be not more than 5 persons on a jeep while with the hotel its more expensive and at least 6 persons if not on a bus :-(

Do not hesitate for more details

Lancaster, United...
reviews: 25
7. Re: Djerba Hotels Which?

I would have to agree Vincci Helios Beach Hotel is very very good. We have been the last two years and is everything we have wanted from a hotel. :-)

Peterborough...
reviews: 17
8. Re: Djerba Hotels Which?

Hi can anyone tell me if men can wear smart shorts for evening meals or is it long trousers only..at the Vincci Helios Beach Hotel?Also can you tell me if pool/beach towels are provided by the hotel?

9. Re: Djerba Hotels Which?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, August 02, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Midoun
Recent Conversations
More Midoun Topics