We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hammamet May weather. Riu Marco Polo

Which Hammamet hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Blackburn, United...
reviews: 2
Hammamet May weather. Riu Marco Polo

Hi,

I know you can't predict the weather but I'm going to Hammamet on the 1st of May for 2 weeks and was wondering if anyone has been at that time of year before and can advise me what the weather could be like? We booked that early because it's cheaper but I keep thinking it's going to be rubbish weather and not that hot.

We're staying at the Riu Marco Polo which I hope is nice. If anyone has any other pointers for the holiday that would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Blackburn, United...
11. Re: Hammamet May weather. Riu Marco Polo

That's what I like to hear!

I'll bear that in mind, my fella really wants to go on the pirate ship. We'll be sure to tip, I hate to see people not tipping the staff. I've read a few things in the reviews about the beach being really dirty, not sure if this is exaggerated by grumpy tourists or not! It looks on some pictures like it might be a bit dirty nearer the hotel but nearer the sea and sunbeds it's ok. Some people seem to complain about silly things in their reviews so a lot of it I take no notice of!

uk
reviews: 5
12. Re: Hammamet May weather. Riu Marco Polo

Yes the beach is a little dirty, it amazes me how some people moan about seaweed and stuff!!! but I think they try to clean it up in the main season ... to be fair we didn't really bother going on the beach ...prefer the pool area ...you will have a great time I'm sure !

Edinburgh
reviews: 13
13. Re: Hammamet May weather. Riu Marco Polo

Below is a link to hotel website

riu.com/en/…index.jsp

Blackburn, United...
14. Re: Hammamet May weather. Riu Marco Polo

I'm sure it'll be fine, we're aware it might be a little dirty before we go so it won't be a shock! Thanks for all your advice, it helps to speak to someone who's been before.

15. Re: Hammamet May weather. Riu Marco Polo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 07, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Hammamet