We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

air condition hotels in tunisia around may time

Which Hammamet hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reading
reviews: 5
air condition hotels in tunisia around may time

hi guys

we are off to tunisia at the end of coming may, travelling with 5,6 years old kids.

wondering if i could find an air condition resort/hotel at the end of may.......

`been there once(carrabean world) in jun 2011 and staff told me there is no air condition till 15th of jun.and people told me that most hotels turn air cond on after jun!!!`

i dont want that experience again as got kids this time. any1 recommend any resort/hotel with slide swimming pool????

cheers in advance for ur suggestions.

Gosport, United...
reviews: 31
1. Re: air condition hotels in tunisia around may time

A very recent thread...

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g293753-i9122-k6…

Hammamet, Tunisia
Destination Expert
for Tunisia
reviews: 3
2. Re: air condition hotels in tunisia around may time

why did you ask the same question 4 times? surely 1 question on this subject is enough

reading
reviews: 5
3. Re: air condition hotels in tunisia around may time

i was trying to submit and it ends up on error each time i submit.

Belfast, United...
reviews: 14
4. Re: air condition hotels in tunisia around may time

I have in past when staying out of season asked for the aircon to be put on in my room. Ask reception to ask the manager for u, it wont work at every hotel but it worked for me, however i did have to re-request every few days.

n wales
reviews: 6
5. Re: air condition hotels in tunisia around may time

hi wehavebeen in june and early on in june askedfor it on at reception and they have we always stay at the darkhayam has a slide pool are kids are 4 and 8 love it there

6. Re: air condition hotels in tunisia around may time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 22, 2014