We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hammamet weather

Which Hammamet hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hammamet weather

Hi all. I am flying to Hammamet on Boxing Day for a week. What would you suggest I pack clothes wise for this time of year? Thanks in advance, Claire

Gosport, United...
reviews: 34
11. Re: Hammamet weather

'angel9<<<I think Antalya is cooler than Tunisia weather-wise at this time of year. But looking at a map, they're more-or-less on the same latitude.>>>

Antalya should be 2/3rds surrounded by lots of snow covered mountains. Glorious setting!

East Riding of...
reviews: 16
12. Re: Hammamet weather

Must go sometime, but maybe not at this time of year!

Birmingham
reviews: 25
13. Re: Hammamet weather

Hope we all have a good time, wherever we are.

Methinks Antalya area is brilliant any time of the year. But only because of the excellent 5* resort hotels.

LancasterLad... wanna buy our place in Cyprus? (That's it in my photo left!) ;) LOL If only we could sell and release the capital, I could have more and more holidays elsewhere!!

UK
reviews: 30
14. Re: Hammamet weather

Have stayed at the Azziza,although some 10 years ago, so probably not really relevant to today .Back then we found it a very nice hotel.Off to Hammmamet on 7th Jan for a week ourselves staying at the Sindbad,which we did some 40 years ago!!!!!!!

should be interesting.

Gosport, United...
reviews: 34
15. Re: Hammamet weather

@Angel9<<<LancasterLad... wanna buy our place in Cyprus? (That's it in my photo left!) ;) LOL If only we could sell and release the capital, I could have more and more holidays elsewhere!!>>>

We bought an house in Cyprus (Peyia) in 2001 just as the mass over development of that area of outstanding natural beauty was about to take off.

We had wall-to-wall, dawn-to-dusk noise from heavy machinery and cement lorries.

Couldn't wait to get rid of the place. We were lucky, and managed to sell in early 2006, and just about broke even.

Went back last year for a holiday, and it was bliss, all the noise has stopped.

Loads of houses for sale there, and Cyprus is about to go through a very rough time now that the Commie government have wreaked havoc with the economy.

I'd never buy abroad again as there's too much that can/could/does go wrong.

bridgwater
reviews: 24
16. Re: Hammamet weather

hi we are flying out on the 30th staying at the chick khan hotel all the reviews are brill but is there anything to do outside the hotel eg local bars or resturants were not beach guys but do enjoy having a laugh with the locals or any ex pats living there been to soouse but was 5 years ago any info would be great thanks merry exmas

swoods1957@btinternet.com

UK
reviews: 2
17. Re: Hammamet weather

We are also staying at the Marco Polo, and your right the recent reviews are a little poor. We stayed at the other Riu hotel in Hammamet last May and had a great time. I'm sure that it will all be fine. We arrive early evening on 24th so my main worry is will Santa deliver daughters parcels without being seen!

18. Re: Hammamet weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, December 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Hammamet