We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dress code at the aziza beach , hammamet.

Which Hammamet hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Workington, United...
reviews: 4
dress code at the aziza beach , hammamet.

Hi all ... does anyone know if theres a dress code in the restaurants

at the aziza beach for men , ie... long trousers at dinner etc ? many thanks for any replies.

Dave and Jane .

Bourne, United...
reviews: 33
1. Re: dress code at the aziza beach , hammamet.

We were there recently and although there is a dress code they were letting men in with shorts so clearly don't adhere to it.

Workington, United...
reviews: 4
2. Re: dress code at the aziza beach , hammamet.

kibongi1965 .... thanks for the info .... what did you think of the hotel ? would you go back ? value for money etc etc .

Dave and Jane .

Bourne, United...
reviews: 33
3. Re: dress code at the aziza beach , hammamet.

We personally wouldn't go back. It was ok but nothing special, it really depends what you expect. When you think of Thomas Cook high range Turkey to high range Tunisia they are miles apart. If you need any specifics just ask.

Belfast, United...
reviews: 8
4. Re: dress code at the aziza beach , hammamet.

Hi Kibongi1965

seen your comment regarding turkey and tunisia, we got a week all-inclusive last year in the Hilton Dalaman for £600 and absolutley loved it amazing hotel, so clean and food was great.

Thinking of Sentido Aziza in march for a cheap week away from the cold.

As long as it is nice and clean thats my main concern and all inclusive is good.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

glasgow
reviews: 12
5. Re: dress code at the aziza beach , hammamet.

If you can get the Hilton offer again go there, its just another 90mins on a plane

Ive never been in a dirty hotel, but food wise have been let down never stayed at Azia good reviews

London
reviews: 21
6. Re: dress code at the aziza beach , hammamet.

I was Turkey regular for many years and recently been more a Tunisia regular. I would say for food Turkey wins hands down.

Birmingham
reviews: 23
7. Re: dress code at the aziza beach , hammamet.

We did the Aziza for Christmas. See my review. Nothing really wrong with the place for the price, but not a patch on Turkey 5*. Wi-fi was a no-no and drinks sometimes iffy. Food was fine for a week.

I don't think they fly to Turkey from Belfast in March, which is a shame. I see you can get a week at the Susesi, Belek, Antalya for £550 in March from Manchester, for example. Or Barut Lara for £500. Pity I can't go...

Belfast, United...
reviews: 8
8. Re: dress code at the aziza beach , hammamet.

see that's the problem. options from belfast in march are very limited!!! Hilton dalaman for April is 850 worth it but we are just looking a cheap week away as big holiday in November!! I think Aziza will be fine, I don't mind eating bread for a week as long as I get some vitamin D!!!

9. Re: dress code at the aziza beach , hammamet.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 27, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Hammamet