We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hammamet a bit more info please

Which Hammamet hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, England
reviews: 2
Hammamet a bit more info please

Hi all,

We have just booked a holiday to Hammamet and i just wanted a bit more info about the place. We are going with our daughter who will be 14 months. Does anyone know if the hotels sell nappies or if there is anywhere to buy nappies? I dont really want to take two weeks worth of nappies if i dont have to.

Thank you

Zoe

ireland
1. Re: Hammamet a bit more info please

hi zoe.i saw nappies in a few of the local supermarkets(small shops).i don't know how good they are but they are about 10/12dinar a pack.there's a larger supermarket by the old medina that has kids toiletries-wipes,lotions,powders etc.hope that helps.

Sheffield, England
reviews: 2
2. Re: Hammamet a bit more info please

Thats great thank you.

3. Re: Hammamet a bit more info please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, October 04, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Hammamet