We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What hotels are near Iberostar Belisaire

Which Hammamet hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cambridge
reviews: 10
What hotels are near Iberostar Belisaire

Is anyone able to tell me which hotels are near Iberostar Belisaiare as I have not managed to locate the hotel on a map so perhaps could locate some of its neighbours.

Any info on this hotel would be much appreciated too.

Thanks

Kerry

Maastricht, The...
1. Re: What hotels are near Iberostar Belisaire

The Belisaire is situated on the southend of Yasmine.

Hasdrubal Thalassa, Marilla, Alhambra, Africana, Tej Sultan are all in the area. Slightly further north is the Iberostar Averroes. Hope that helps.

wales
reviews: 4
2. Re: What hotels are near Iberostar Belisaire

you also have the Chich Khan which i think is next door , back entrance of Ib Belisaire turn left to shops and i am sure this is next door, thats why we chose it as we have stayed at the Ib Belisaire two years ago. Debs

wales
reviews: 4
3. Re: What hotels are near Iberostar Belisaire

This hotel is one of the last drop offs so taking about hr and half if i remember so you see alot of the other hotels in Hammamet on the way , you wont be disappointed with yours and the area. you must go on the noddy train one day to Hammamet to see more traditional old Tunisia.

4. Re: What hotels are near Iberostar Belisaire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:21 am, October 09, 2009