We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yasmin Hammamet - nightlife

Which Hammamet hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh
Yasmin Hammamet - nightlife

Hi folks,

Heading to Yasmine Hammamett (and Tunisia for the first time) with my girlfriend on 10 Sept. Staying at Residence Diar Lemdin.

I'm aware that Yasmine Hammamett and Hammamett aren't the same place, but just wondered whether anyone can offer advice or reccomendations for decent bars, restaraunts, nightclubs etc

FYI we're both in our early 30s so not really looking for Tunisia's equivelant of Bonkers.

Cheers

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
reviews: 32
1. Re: Yasmin Hammamet - nightlife

Hi Mark

If you are looking for nightclubs etc, they are mostly in old hammamet Pacha, Calpyso, Sky etc also british bar, cheers bar, they all surround Hotel Belair

£3 in a taxi

Sunbabe

wales
reviews: 4
2. Re: Yasmin Hammamet - nightlife

hi , we are returning to this area and staying at the chich khan which is a 20min walk from all shops and bars in Yasmine, having stayed at the Iberostar Belisaire next door about 2 years ago. Yasmine is a much plusher area than Hammamet , there are plenty of bars and some lovely looking restaurants by the marina. Hope you find what you are looking for , maybe we will try more nightlife this time, we are in our early fouties and usually go for sun and relaxation. We will be there there the week after you. Good choice of area for first time to Tunisia, stayed in the Dar Khayam, Hammamet last year wasnt really impresed, not our cup of tea. I gather your hotel should be 4* if so good choice. Have a good one. Debs

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
reviews: 32
3. Re: Yasmin Hammamet - nightlife

Hi

I do have to agree with Debs (sweethoney) on what she says, I too think Yasmine Hammamet is by far, a far nicer resort than old Hammamet.

We took taxi's from Hammamet several times to Yasmine and went to the Vibe, shopping, eating out etc.

so so much cleaner! and beautiful hotels, Thomson's Club Magic Life Africana

Sunbabe

4. Re: Yasmin Hammamet - nightlife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:22 am, October 08, 2009