We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diar Lemdina Residences

Which Hammamet hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow
Diar Lemdina Residences

Hi there!

Has anyone been to Diar Lemdina Residences recently?

I've just booked to go in September and wondered if I needed to take beach towels and a hairdryer or do the hotel supply these?

Any tips on the hotel/resort would be very welcome.

Thanks

Valletta, Malta
reviews: 5
1. Re: Diar Lemdina Residences

Hello, we are going in September, on the 18th. This will be our third time. September last year, and Xmas/New Year 07/08. Eigth time in Tunisia itself.

Hair driers are in the bathrooms and I am not sure but I do not think that beach towels are provided. We had our own so had no need to enquire. However, here is the e mail address of the Diar Lemdina, I am sure that they will answer you.

reservation@medina.com.tn

Ramadan begins on Sept 2nd and finishes on Oct 1st. Generally during Ramadanthings do slow down a little but never grind to a halt places will be open and happy to serve you just be polite and respectful and im sure you wont even notice a difference. It is hard going for all the hotel staff because of the inability to eat or drink after sunrise and before sunset.

Enjoy your holiday..........

Glasgow
2. Re: Diar Lemdina Residences

That's great, thanks Framo.

Really good to get their email address as well!!

We are going on the 17th,can't wait as I think it'll be fab.

Many thanks for tips.

3. Re: Diar Lemdina Residences

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, October 08, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Hammamet