We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there someone going too Hammamet Garden Hotel in June

Which Hammamet hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
The Netherlands
Is there someone going too Hammamet Garden Hotel in June

Anyone can tell me if there are atm's by the hotel??

There are so many reviews that are negativ but some are good so please tell me more if you know things..set my mind at ease..

greetz

fife
1. Re: Is there someone going too Hammamet Garden Hotel in June

hi

we are going in june 4th and we are the same as we but after reading the recent review i am feeling so much better .......i also heard that there is a bank across from the hotel but unsure if this is true..

i did read that whatever money you exchange to keep the receipt as you will not be able to change it back at the airport without the reciept xx

The Netherlands
2. Re: Is there someone going too Hammamet Garden Hotel in June

Hi,

Yes that is true, the latest reviews are very postitive and we are looking forward to go on our holiday, sun beach en lots of fun..

Have a nice holiday there

Greetz

3. Re: Is there someone going too Hammamet Garden Hotel in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 am, September 27, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Hammamet