We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendation the island Djerba 2014

Which Djerba Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oradea, Romania
Recommendation the island Djerba 2014

Please refer me to a hotel in Djerba Island taking into account that we are a family with the child of 6 years and really all inclusive, beach, animation for children. (in early august) thank you.

9 replies to this topic
nottingham
reviews: 51
1. Re: Recommendation the island Djerba 2014

We stayed at The Magic Life Penelope Beach Imperial with two young children two years ago. It is a big site with four pools, one with slides, kids club which my grandson loved and good evening entertainment. Food was very good. A good family hotel. We'd go back. jc.

Djerba Island...
2. Re: Recommendation the island Djerba 2014

I advice you Sentido Djerba beach it's an excellent all inclusive 4 stars hotel with a majority of English speaking clients.

Liverpool
reviews: 10
3. Re: Recommendation the island Djerba 2014

El Mouradi Djerba Menzel is great for families!! Cheap, plenty to do, wonderful staff. I think it's far better than Sentido Djerba Beach for families. I found the evening entertainment quite boring in Sentido. El Mouradi is great for everything

Liverpool
reviews: 10
4. Re: Recommendation the island Djerba 2014

El Mouradi Djerba Menzel is great for families!! Cheap, plenty to do, wonderful staff. I think it's far better than Sentido Djerba Beach for families. I found the evening entertainment quite boring in Sentido. El Mouradi is great for everything

Edited: 3:19 pm, November 13, 2013
5. Re: Recommendation the island Djerba 2014

Being a resident of djerba I advise you to choose vicci resort and you won't regret it!

Blackpool, United...
reviews: 2
6. Re: Recommendation the island Djerba 2014

Hello Kamel can you supply me with any information on Aghir we are going in May and staying at the hotel homere. Would appretiate anything really things to do, weather, transport. Have been to Tunisia before we went to Sousse and really enjoyed it.

reviews: 6
7. Re: Recommendation the island Djerba 2014

As you can see bk28, Kamel has only posted once on the forums.

You may get a response if you click the user name and send message function.

Or type what you are looking for into search bar or better still, click the highlighted Aghir in your post, it will come up with attractions, hotels, restaurants etc.

Julie

Edited: 8:30 am, March 10, 2014
co durham
reviews: 1
8. Re: Recommendation the island Djerba 2014

We also stayed at the magic life penelope beach 3 years ago

Great AI. Good food theme nights in restaurant each night.

The slide pool was great fun as a group of 18 staying end may we had great time in pool and sea.

They also did free banana Boat for all ages

Pool party one night they heated they pool and everyone joins in the pool games and BBQ also had a beach party

Edited: 2:28 pm, March 10, 2014
Liverpool, United...
reviews: 4
9. Re: Recommendation the island Djerba 2014

Thinking of going to sentido Djerba beach hotel,if anyone has been,can you tell me if there is any outdoor entertainment in the evening, or does it all take place inside.

Reply to: Recommendation the island Djerba 2014
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Djerba Island
More Djerba Island Topics