We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Winter Weather in Djerba?

Which Djerba Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Strasbourg, France
reviews: 5
Winter Weather in Djerba?

Hello,

I am looking to get away for the coldest months Jan - March. Is the weather sunny then? Anyone actually been in winter?

I have checked Wunderground but know that those averages are sometimes a little different than reality. Mostly the rain count is missing.

I do not mind cool temps, but I do mind long, rainy days stuck inside.

Will the weather be much better than Sicily? As that is easier to get to for me and my family.

4 replies to this topic
Wiltshire
Destination Expert
for Sousse, Port El Kantaoui
reviews: 17
1. Re: Winter Weather in Djerba?

The winter weather is changeable with warm days at times then cold wet windy days on others I have been lucky in January with temps of around 60F February less so I would not choose that month again. March can be very pleasant but you must expect some rain at times during their winter period.Outside pool or sea swimming will be very cold so choose a hotel with inside heated pool.I cannot compare Sicily as I have only been there in Summer. But as in Island weather could be more changeable

Edited: 5:53 pm, November 02, 2013
Gosport, United...
reviews: 27
2. Re: Winter Weather in Djerba?

@Eurohectic<<<Will the weather be much better than Sicily? As that is easier to get to for me and my family.>>>

I'm going to Trapani and Messina next week!

Wiltshire
Destination Expert
for Sousse, Port El Kantaoui
reviews: 17
3. Re: Winter Weather in Djerba?

www.google.co.uk/search?q=Weather+Djerba&rls=com.microsoft:en-GB:%7Breferrer:source%3F%7D&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=&gws_rd=cr&ei=Gwt2UsihKoG30QW6z4HwDg

www.google.co.uk/search?q=WEather+Sicily&rls=com.microsoft:en-GB:%7Breferrer:source%3F%7D&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=&gws_rd=cr&ei=mAt2UpTXDsnX0QWLhYCAAQ

According to this the Sicily weather will be better than Djerba

Edited: 3:41 am, November 03, 2013
Strasbourg, France
reviews: 5
4. Re: Winter Weather in Djerba?

Thank you for the replies. As Sicily is so close, I'll try there ... easier than ferry with a car and 2 dogs.

Thanks again.

Reply to: Winter Weather in Djerba?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Djerba Island