We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomas Cook

Which Djerba Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
wigan
reviews: 30
Thomas Cook

I was thinking of going to Djerba with Thomas Cook in October but their website is only offering next year. Has anyone had their holiday cancelled for October, unless of course they are all booked up?. They were offering deals a few weeks ago

Southampton, England
reviews: 10
1. Re: Thomas Cook

More than likely fully booked. I am of to Tunisia next April and we added an extra person two weeks ago and only two seats left

manchester
reviews: 40
2. Re: Thomas Cook

We go next Saturday, all is still going ahead, but that this the last outbound flight this year from Manchester - 19 Oct.

Edinburgh
reviews: 12
3. Re: Thomas Cook

Of course some UK airports don't do Tunisia .Some others "seasonal"

Not many do all year round .

Glasgow is the only airport in Scotland that does Tunisia all year.

Which annoys me (being a regular vistor to Tunisia)as we live close to Edinburgh Airport.

Edited: 8:07 am, October 11, 2013
thornaby on tees
Destination Expert
for Port El Kantaoui
reviews: 25
4. Re: Thomas Cook

same for Newcastle with Thomson, they don't do December, i have to go to Manchester,

alan

5. Re: Thomas Cook

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 13, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Djerba Island
More Djerba Island Topics