We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

leg room seats from manchester to djerba

Which Djerba Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Caernarfon, United...
reviews: 2
leg room seats from manchester to djerba

what price is it for 2 return seats from Manchester to djerba and can I book on line

14 replies to this topic
reviews: 6
1. Re: leg room seats from manchester to djerba

Depends who you fly with!!

You could try looking on Thomson, Thomas Cooks websites.

Ive seen your other comment on somebody elses post, you cant really just ask on here for prices, tooooo many factors will come into it when booking a flight, times, how many seats are left, all sorts of reasons. Its like me booking a weeks holiday today and somebody paying double for the same holiday tomorrow. You need to look online.

Edited: 2:36 pm, August 30, 2013
Caernarfon, United...
reviews: 2
2. Re: leg room seats from manchester to djerba

flying with nouvelair

3. Re: leg room seats from manchester to djerba

So have you booked then? Or still looking to book? You will need to go online and get prices.

London
reviews: 21
4. Re: leg room seats from manchester to djerba

Check on the site www.flythomascook.com - they have Saturday flight you can book online. The Djerba flights finish in October so depends when you want to go.

London
reviews: 21
5. Re: leg room seats from manchester to djerba

Sorry may have misunderstood your post. Thought you were looking for flights, now realise you may have already booked and enquiring about paying for extra leg room.If you cant upgrade to extra leg room through the company you booked with then might be a case of getting to airport early to check in.

Sorry for confusion.

6. Re: leg room seats from manchester to djerba

I dont think the OP has booked WS. I think they want a price for flights from Manchester to Djerba with extra legroom with Nouvelair.

Do they even fly from Manchester? Im not sure.

Julie

blackpool
reviews: 46
7. Re: leg room seats from manchester to djerba

We are flying to Djerba from Manchester next Saturday. We booked the package holiday with Thomas Cook including the flights but had to book our actual seats with Nouvelair who we are flying with. I used this link: https://secure.paxport.net/nouvelair/login It was easy to do and the prices were good. You choose which operator you booked your holiday with and then choose your seat numbers and book your seats. Take a look at the link I think it may answer your question unless I have misunderstood your needs.

Edited: 5:12 pm, August 30, 2013
Liverpool, United...
reviews: 50
8. Re: leg room seats from manchester to djerba

You can pay at the airport but I thought it was the best leg room we have ever had

North Yorkshire
reviews: 17
9. Re: leg room seats from manchester to djerba

We're flying out with Nouvelair on Saturday as well and booked the extra legroom seats on their website as mentioned above, it worked out at £30 per person return, which seems to be about the norm.

thornaby on tees
Destination Expert
for Port El Kantaoui
reviews: 20
10. Re: leg room seats from manchester to djerba

you might book your seat's as we did last time with thomas cook, we got our set seats on the way out but not on the way back, if you check the small print it state's, " pre booking your seat's on the return journey does not guarantee you will get them due to factors beyond our control, you will still get the seat no but not the row you want" or something close to them words,

we like the the rear of the plane as we find the pitch is a bit wider, this is were they serve most meals so they need the shelf to drop down to serve them, we dont book the meal's, we ended two rows away from the seats we booked on the way out, still had the same seat no,

alan

Edited: 2:28 pm, September 02, 2013
Reply to: leg room seats from manchester to djerba
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Djerba Island
More Djerba Island Topics