We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jet Skiing in Djerba(September Time)

Which Djerba Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Overton, United...
Jet Skiing in Djerba(September Time)

Hi There.

I am 17 and visiting Djerba Island on the 19th of September this year. I was just curious to know if you can Jet Ski on the island in September time?

I am staying at The Park Inn By Radisson and it does mention that they have Jet Skiing as an activity, Now my question is already answered right there. However because I am 17 would I be able to Jet Ski there and how does the Jet Skiing activity work? Last year I went to Lanzarote and to get a Jet Ski all you needed to do was go to a hut along the beach pay the money and Voila you have yourself a 20 minute ride on a Jet Ski.

I am looking for someone who has done this and can clarify it for me or someone who may know about it. I have the same question about Quad Biking.

Thanks in advance!

George :)

4 replies to this topic
reviews: 6
1. Re: Jet Skiing in Djerba(September Time)

Never stayed there but if that hotel had jet skis then you will do basically the same as you did before, somebody usually on the beach selling the activities. Maybe same with quads, usually chaps selling trips at your hotels.

Overton, United...
2. Re: Jet Skiing in Djerba(September Time)

Great thank you! I am hoping this is the case!

Zagreb, Croatia
3. Re: Jet Skiing in Djerba(September Time)

Hi George,

hope you had a nice time in Djerba.

Since I have same question, we are going there in same hotel and I also want to rent a jetski, please share with me did you manged to rent it and what was the rate ?

Thanks a lot,

K.

Djerba Island...
4. Re: Jet Skiing in Djerba(September Time)

There are jet skis to rent on the Island!

From the Radison beach just keep walking East. You will pass a few hotels and come to a spot where you see the road beside the beach. Just past that rocky edge is another long stretch of beach where you will find everything you want. The quading outfits are along the main road. And there are many of them. ENJOY!!!

Reply to: Jet Skiing in Djerba(September Time)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Djerba Island
More Djerba Island Topics