We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quads and flights

Which Djerba Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Quads and flights

I recently booked a holiday to Djerba island, Tunisia. After looking on the web of things to do and places to visit, I noticed a quad bike trip, I'm just wondering if anybody has visited Djerba, and adventured out on the quads and could tell me if they are gears, semi automatic or just a simple rev and go? My girlfriend is curious as she has never driven a quad before, is it easy? Also we have both never traveled abroad by plane before. We are traveling with Nouvelair but never heard of them, could anyone please let us know about traveling with them? Any advice given about a Djerba holiday as a whole would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.

Gosport, United...
reviews: 31
1. Re: Quads and flights

Several recent postings about Nouvelair...

www.tripadvisor.co.uk/SearchForums…

Gosport, United...
2. Re: Quads and flights

Make sure that travel insurance includes riding Quads. And make sure you read the small print as there's likely to limit the size of the engine.

3. Re: Quads and flights

Thank you very much.

Paris, France
4. Re: Quads and flights

The quad is geniale especially in the desert sands of the dunes, driving is easy even if for the first time, already on the dunes we can not ride a high speed.

I recommend you discover the area Tataouine chenini, Ksar Ghilaine desert and spend a night in the desert.

Gosport, United...
5. Re: Quads and flights

Ashley, you're welcome.

Edinburgh
reviews: 12
6. Re: Quads and flights

Ashley

Below are links to lists of things to do and possible excursions, trips.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Attractions-g297941-Activi…

thomsonexcursions.co.uk/search-excursions/TU…

https:/…264867.pdf

Have fun!

Enjoy Tunisia!

Mick

Edited: 11:10 am, April 11, 2013
7. Re: Quads and flights

Thank you all very much, also does anybody know how much the quads are?

Djerba Island...
8. Re: Quads and flights

There are many quad outfits on the island! Not sure where you are going on the quad trip. I could help you if you gave a bit more information. I recommend you take a trip to Chenini. I have been there many times and love hiking the place. If you go, there is a really cool restaurant. If you are looking up at the mosque, just look a little down and to the right you will see a building with a few places to sit. There is a very authentic style restaurant with good food that is worth eating at. Also, on the island, check out Guellala. It is the pottery town of the island. All the best.

9. Re: Quads and flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, April 25, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Djerba Island
More Djerba Island Topics