We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

do you need injections?

Which Djerba Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gillingham, United...
reviews: 1
do you need injections?

hello, going to Djerba in June, do you need to have injections before you go? and also what what the temperature be in June? staying at Iberostar Mehari, any information about the hotel?

Belfast, United...
reviews: 15
1. Re: do you need injections?

Recommended to have your tetanus up to date, and also be covered for Hep A. However on this matter wouldnt advise not to take anyones word for it. Contact your GP surgery and ask about having a consultation with the Travel clinic.

I was there last june. Weather beautiful, hot hot hot.

reviews: 6
2. Re: do you need injections?

Most travel insurances will insist you get the relevant jabs for the country you are going to, best to be safe than sorry.

Cardiff, wales
reviews: 7
3. Re: do you need injections?

We were already covered by jabs from previous holidays but check with Gp Nurse will help you .

Edinburgh
reviews: 12
4. Re: do you need injections?

Platty

I have been someone in the past who has said it is not compulsary to have jabs for Tunisia,athough it is advised.

However, I will be doing so for my next trip (personal reasons)

So yes, consult your "travel clinic" nurse at your local GP surgery .

Regards

Mick

Edited: 4:28 pm, January 30, 2013
5. Re: do you need injections?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, February 01, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Djerba Island
More Djerba Island Topics