We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tours

Which Djerba Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Poole, United...
reviews: 1
Tours

Hi, I am planning to visit Djerba in September with my wife for out 2 year old daughter's birthday. I know Thomson offer tours but i am unsure my daughter will behave so we were looking for private tours but have been unsuccessful in finding one, does anyone know of any such companies? Also any suggestions on places to visit would be greatly appreciated :)

Tunis, Tunisia
1. Re: Tours

Yes of course you can make private visits with family

Tunisia
2. Re: Tours

Approach one of the tunisian travel agencies or car rental companies on location (usually on the main roads), they all offer private tours.

You could even ask a taxi driver if you like him and the price is good...

Edited: 5:47 pm, January 20, 2013
Tunisia
3. Re: Tours

Approach one of the tunisian travel agencies or car rental companies on location (usually on the main roads), they all offer private tours.

4. Re: Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 22, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Djerba Island