We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Djerba Beaches

Which Djerba Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ulverston, United...
Djerba Beaches

Hi

I am planning on taking myself and 2 older teenage children to

Djerba in the summer. We plan on staying in self catering. I have seen a place in Erriadh that looks wonderful (inland). Just concerned about 2 or 3 things:

1. Can we use the private hotels beach front? For a fee?

2. Are taxis readily available?

3. What guide book would you recommend?

Thanks.

Karen

Djerba
1. Re: Djerba Beaches

Hi Karen

Some hotels are available and you can use the private front beach for a fee, like the " Radisson", "Djerba beach hotel", the "Magic life"...Some others are available even without fees...In touristic places you can find taxis any time but in Erriadh it depends on time, it would be better to reserve it.

As guide book I would recommend "routard" and as a local guide for tours and sightseeing, her's a good link: travelblog.org/Bloggers/Djerbatravelguide/

Do not hesitate to contact me for more information

Kind regards

Edited: 9:03 am, January 09, 2013
2. Re: Djerba Beaches

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Djerba Island
More Djerba Island Topics