We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tipping

Which Djerba Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sheffield
Tipping

Going to Hotel Sentiso beach next week and wondered if anyone can help me regarding tipping do we tip or dont we tip and how much? cos we haven't got a clue

england
reviews: 20
1. Re: Tipping

Tipping is really down to the individual.. Whilst it's not necessary. If you feel that the person has waranted it then why not :-)

I've found that tipping does ensure you get "looked after". The occaisional Dinar in the bowl does, IMO, make a difference.

How much ? Again that's up to you.. All depends what you can afford. 10 Dinar a day spread around wouldn't go amiss... Some would say it's not enough & some would say it's too much.

Sparky

Edinburgh
reviews: 11
2. Re: Tipping

Wendy

Have a look at these previous answers

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297943-i9229-k5…

3. Re: Tipping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, December 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Djerba Island
Recent Conversations
More Djerba Island Topics