We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wheater and activities in NOVEMBER?

Which Djerba Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Frankfurt, Germany
Wheater and activities in NOVEMBER?

Hi everybody ... I am thinking about visiting Djerba this November/December ...

Climate diagrams say the average temperature is 18 degrees which is perfect. Not too hot, not too cold.

Do you recommend Djerba in Nov/Dec?

And how about the activities on the island? I guess in Nov/Dec the peak tourist season is over ... but are there still some things to do and to see?

Where are the experts? ;-)

Djerba
1. Re: Wheater and activities in NOVEMBER?

Hi Thaifish

I'm Djerba travel expert in this forum in French Language, but can also help with some advises in this post. Visiting the Island Djerba in the month of November/December seems to be a good Idea regarding moderate climate, not too many tourists, best prices offer in a low season...Villages like Houmet Souk, Midoun, Guellela are the main cities to be visited , other important places close to the Isalnd like the desrt of Ksar Guilane, Douz, Tataouine,Tozeur...Are also possible and worth visiting...

King regards and you welcome

Djerba
2. Re: Wheater and activities in NOVEMBER?

You can also have more informations, photos, culture...on this link: http://www.cityadvisor.info/en/blogPostEdit.advisor#blogPost=@1094

Have a nice reading

Frankfurt, Germany
3. Re: Wheater and activities in NOVEMBER?

I just realized that it seems to be difficult to fly from Germany to Djerba in O ct.

Edited: 8:10 pm, October 04, 2012
East Anglia
reviews: 27
4. Re: Wheater and activities in NOVEMBER?

Try another resort ?

5. Re: Wheater and activities in NOVEMBER?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, December 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Djerba Island
Recent Conversations
More Djerba Island Topics