We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nouvelair - Manchester Airport Terminal

Which Djerba Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 15
Nouvelair - Manchester Airport Terminal

Hi, Could someone let me know which Terminal is used by Nouvelair at manchester Airport.

thank you

Hammamet, Tunisia
Destination Expert
for Tunisia
reviews: 3
1. Re: Nouvelair - Manchester Airport Terminal

no idea, you could find out by calling the airport

midlands
2. Re: Nouvelair - Manchester Airport Terminal

We fly in Aug and have been told we go from terminal 1.Mind you we have recieved our booking confirmation, final payment confirmation and e tickets and all say we are allowed different luggage allowance! I have rang them ( on hold for 29mins)and they agreed 25kg was correct and said they would reissue our e tickets and surprise surprise they have a different amount again!

3. Re: Nouvelair - Manchester Airport Terminal

thank you summerMidland, I have now tweeted Manchester Airport and awaiting a reply (hopefully)

We haven't received our tickets yet but was thinking about booking lounge at the Airport and don't want to book in the wrong terminal.

They certainly don't make it easy.

nottingham
4. Re: Nouvelair - Manchester Airport Terminal

we are off to djerba 14th july we booked with thomas cook it says terminal 1 on our etickets ans paperwork.

summermidland who did you book with?

stockport
reviews: 6
5. Re: Nouvelair - Manchester Airport Terminal

Hi i went to djerba recently it was from terminal 1

Edited: 8:20 am, June 19, 2012
Salford, United...
reviews: 5
6. Re: Nouvelair - Manchester Airport Terminal

Ive been looking all day for flights from Manchester to Djerba and both thomson and thomas cook say they have no flghts LOL. Think i best check again :)

Salford, United...
reviews: 5
7. Re: Nouvelair - Manchester Airport Terminal

Ive been looking all day for flights from Manchester to Djerba and both thomson and thomas cook say they have no flghts LOL. Think i best check again :)

8. Re: Nouvelair - Manchester Airport Terminal

thank you everyone, terminal 1 is looking promising :-)

midlands
9. Re: Nouvelair - Manchester Airport Terminal

marknmags we booked with direct holidays, they are part of Thomas Cook which is who ive been ringing.

nottingham
10. Re: Nouvelair - Manchester Airport Terminal

summermidland

we booked with thomas cook but it is airtours holidays booked through thomas cook. just checked paperwork its terminal 1. when are you guys going where are you staying?? have you been to djerba before?? we have done egypt, turkey greece etc but first time to djerba.

Get answers to your questions about Djerba Island
More Djerba Island Topics