We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in begining of october

Which Djerba Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
yorkshire
weather in begining of october

hi i was thinking about going to djerba at the very begining of october this year but was not sure how hot it will be, does anybody know or can help me. thank you

kirsty

Southampton, England
reviews: 10
1. Re: weather in begining of october

You want someone to tell you the weather, for October coming? or what generally is the weather like for October

kailan99
reviews: 1
2. Re: weather in begining of october

well i hope its nice as ive just booked to go on the 11th october :)

Djerba Island...
3. Re: weather in begining of october

hiii...yes in october it is reallly nice weather , it is not hot and not cold tooo...the most moment was sunny...

East Anglia
reviews: 25
4. Re: weather in begining of october

I'm going end of October , Cant wait :) I don't care about the weather as long as it's warmer then the UK lol :)

yorkshire
5. Re: weather in begining of october

hey generally what the weather is usually like in october.i will be the firts week. i cant wait!

wilmslow, cheshire
reviews: 2
6. Re: weather in begining of october

Would also like ti know myself as we are there first 2 weeks in October

Djerba Island...
7. Re: weather in begining of october

Hello,

I am planning to go to Djerba too mid October, assisting to a conferance but planning also to make a 3 days desert trip.

I am wondering if anyone did it before ? how was that ? any tips or adresses ?

Thanks

8. Re: weather in begining of october

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, August 23, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Djerba Island
More Djerba Island Topics