We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clubhotel riu palm azur

Which Djerba Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
norfolk
reviews: 3
Clubhotel riu palm azur

We are going to this hotel on 14th June. So excited!!! This is our first time to Djerba, we were just wondering what the temperature is like in June? Also does anyone know if the men are required to wear long trousers in the evening?

east sussex
reviews: 4
1. Re: Clubhotel riu palm azur

We've booked this hotel for later in the year and in the Thomson's brochure it says that long trousers are required. My husband's hoping that cropped trousers will be ok although he'll take long linen trousers as well. I'll be interested to hear what you think of the hotel and Djerba when you get back :)

Shepherds Bush...
2. Re: Clubhotel riu palm azur

I am booked to go here in June also, and will be taking long trousers.

east sussex
3. Re: Clubhotel riu palm azur

There's not many reviews about the hotel is there. There's a couple of recent French reviews which seem ok.

We're not going until September so I hope you two will let me know what it's like!!

Djerba Island...
4. Re: Clubhotel riu palm azur

hiiii....i' m Tunisian people and i live exactly on djerba,,,i neeed to telll that this storyyy of long trousers is not truee,, u can dresss how u like....

Manchester, United...
reviews: 5
5. Re: Clubhotel riu palm azur

The men are to wear long trousers in the evening, we are also going on 14th June. Friends have been and have only praise for the Hotel, and the Holiday Advisers are grea and vert helpful.. We are so looking forward to our first time in Djerba as it has not been discovered by a lot of Brits.

east sussex
6. Re: Clubhotel riu palm azur

Can anyone who has recently returned from this hotel tell me whether there are two sittings for dinner?

Thanks

Manchester, United...
reviews: 5
7. Re: Clubhotel riu palm azur

Hi yes there ae two sittings for dinner 6as30/830pm. We took the 8 30 so there wouldnt be many children so late. Alot of people wernt giving there room number to the head waiter as you have the same table for as long as you are there, so people were just sitting any were which caused a lot of stress. If you find this happens see Jill the Holiday Advisor she is a Great girl.The Hotel is very nice we are going back later in year.

Yes there are two sittings, 630/830pm. We had the late one so all the children had more or less had gone. Some people werent giving there room number to the head waiter, as you keep same table as long as you are there. This caused a lot of strees as people were sitting any were, if you have a problem see <Jill> Holiday Advisor she is great nothing to much trouble for her, she makes sure you have a good holiday, ok.

east sussex
8. Re: Clubhotel riu palm azur

Thanks jazz045.

London, United...
reviews: 14
9. Re: Clubhotel riu palm azur

its a lovely island and the hotel is great we are going there in july and the weather will be hot!! the sea is like a bath bliss!

Gillingham, United...
reviews: 12
10. Re: Clubhotel riu palm azur

hi, Im going to Djerba in June. booked through Thomas Cook and nobody mentioned to us about wearing trousers in the evening

Get answers to your questions about Djerba Island