We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sentido djerba beach hotel

Which Djerba Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
kent
reviews: 21
sentido djerba beach hotel

hi i'm going to sentido djerba beach hotel at the end of may can anyone give me any info like

BEST ROOMS

,WEATHER, ect

any tips would be great as it's our first time here

many thanks

Devon
reviews: 1
11. Re: sentido djerba beach hotel

Hi, we are going to Sentido beginning of June 2012.

We haven't seen any comments on snorkling, does anyone know if it's worth us taking our gear and if yes, what can we expect to see?

I always said that I would never go to Tunsia, but looking at the reviews and pictures of the hotel it seems really nice, who can reassure me that the dread I have is unjustified.

Colin & Liz

London
reviews: 24
12. Re: sentido djerba beach hotel

People tend to love or hate Tunisia, so just go with an open mind and you should enjoy. Probably best to post a new thread titled something like snorkeling in Djerba as not many comments about snorkling/diving and might not get noticed within this thread.

Midoun, Tunisia
13. Re: sentido djerba beach hotel

Hello,

A local travel agency in Djerba is making a discount for Sentido clients :

Once there is 6 persons who book together a special price is offered to them for any trip they want to book.

For further details, contact me in private

Regards

14. Re: sentido djerba beach hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, June 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Djerba Island
More Djerba Island Topics