We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help needed for staying at vijitt

Which Rawai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 39
help needed for staying at vijitt

Hi all

I will be staying at the vijitt on the 2nd wk of Aug. Would like to get some help on the following:

- Cab fare from Phuket Town to Vijitt

- Any food places & massage places near Vijitt to recommend

- vijitt seems abit out of the way, is cab the only way to even get some food nearby?

- Any cab drivers recommendation that I can email them for a quote for a day trip to a few places I would like to go to? Any recommednation of places we could go for this day trip?

- vijitt provides shuttle to nai harn beach, would the beach be suitable for swimming/snokeling? is it easy to get a cab nai harn beach to other places?

thanks! :D

Victoria, Canada
reviews: 55
1. Re: help needed for staying at vijitt

Loved to know as well

new brunswick
2. Re: help needed for staying at vijitt

I stayed in Vijitt once, there was nothing nearby at all. Need transportation for everything. Vijitt to Phuket Town is around 10 minutes by car.

3. Re: help needed for staying at vijitt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:01 am, September 11, 2013
4. Re: help needed for staying at vijitt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, June 25, 2014