We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vijitt resort

Which Rawai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
australia
Vijitt resort

Just trying to find out about the vijitt resort activities and facilities:

- kids club activities,

- shuttle bus regularity and availability,

- other free of charge and low cost activities offered at the resort,

Could you also tell us if there are cheap restaurants and local minimarts close by?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach
reviews: 17
1. Re: Vijitt resort

Very nice resort, but you're isolated there. To get anywhere you need transport, even Rawai beach with restaurants etc. is a 20 minute walk.

Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 56
2. Re: Vijitt resort

We usually stay at Serenity Phuklet in Rawai - it has a lovely pool (not great beach) good food and kids club

it has a 7/11 acorss the road and its a short walk from a few resturants - there is also sometimes a market across the road

You can chekc out my review of the hotle through my profile or visit www..travellingking.com (my "blog" im working opn phuket at the moment but i think both of my reviews for this hotle are up)

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
reviews: 3
3. Re: Vijitt resort

As Stevenl has said, I think you are much better off with your alternative choice the centara Grand at Karon

Phuket
reviews: 8
4. Re: Vijitt resort

I enjoyed Sunday Lunch there and I found out that it's very nice. Great ocean view and they have a great swimming pool on the beach. And to go other places, you can take their scheduled free shuttle bus to some places, near by beach and also phuket town.

new brunswick
5. Re: Vijitt resort

Stayed there once.

Nothing within walking distance. There is hotel shuttle bus to Patong beach and also Phuket town, recalled that fare for shuttle not really cheap.

They have some free of charge activities in the resort such as volleyball etc.

6. Re: Vijitt resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 29, 2014