We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maalai Resort Rawai

Which Rawai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, United...
reviews: 3
Maalai Resort Rawai

Can anyone tell me if the rooms at the Maalai resort in Rawai have hairdryers and tea and coffee making facilities in the hotel rooms the hotel details say they do but have read read reviews that say they don't. I know its only a hairdryer and a cuppa first thing in the morning but i've reached that age where i'm really in need of both. Thanks.

Adelaide, Australia
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
reviews: 294
1. Re: Maalai Resort Rawai

We have stayed here many times over the last few years, it is now called the Phuket Sea Resort (which it was before it was called Maalai). As of August this year there were no hair dryers or coffee making facilities. Nice great value hotel in a good location, you could take your own, or maybe email them & ask will they supply for your room.

Cathy

Birmingham, United...
reviews: 3
2. Re: Maalai Resort Rawai

Thanks very much for your reply, most of the company's selling the hotel state they do have these facilities in rooms, the reviews suggest they do not, its no problem taking my own i just didn't want to haul a travel kettle and hairdryer all the way there then find them in the room. Thanks you have been a big help.

3. Re: Maalai Resort Rawai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, November 20, 2013