We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Patong Teeth Whitening

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
hobart
reviews: 3
Patong Teeth Whitening

hello,

im going to Patong in 8 days and while im there im going to get my teeth whitened, I don't want to pay too much, but I do understand u get what u pay for when in Thailand.

If anyone has had this done recently I would love to know how much they paid, where they went, and how good of a job they had??

thankyou.

Kelly :)

15 replies to this topic
Gold Coast...
reviews: 1
11. Re: Patong Teeth Whitening

I went to patong smile dental clinic last November and was supposed to get the home whitening kit how ever I was told that I had 10 holes in my teeth. I decided to get only the 2 of the "worst holes" fixed because I regularly visited the dentist and thought it was strange for me to have that many holes in my teeth and it cost me $300. When I got home I visited my dentist and had teeth x-rays and was told that I had no holes in my teeth. I also got the home whitening kit at my dentist in Australia and it only cost $200. I would definitely not get dentist work done in thailand again. Your not getting a better deal and they will tell you anything to make a quick buck! So be aware of being scammed

Melbourne
reviews: 18
12. Re: Patong Teeth Whitening

I had mine done at Sea Smiles Patong May 2014. They have 3 practices as they are the busiest and best dentist. Zoom whitining cost 9000b there are cheaper places but that usually menas you get 2 ray treatments not 3 like they do. It takes 90 minutes and you get a few "aftershocks" in your teeth but that stops after a day or two. Your teeth do not come out like hollywood actors but appear naturely white. Sea Smiles is clean and efficient, book early on line as they are busy

13. Re: Patong Teeth Whitening

Hello Shannol Lee Parker, I am the owner of Patong Smile Dental Clinic.

From the treatment, you have 11 holes (Big and small). And our dentist treated you with you with 3 holes..total cost is 6,000 THB (200 AUD)...it means 2,000 (66 AUD) each.. not for only 2 holes with 9,000 THB (300 AUD) as you mentioned.

Check up and consultation is for FREE, And our dentist tell the truth about how many number of fillings you need. When you know how many fillings you need, and the total price quote, you can consider the treatment later.

Please kindly check with another dentist to see their opinion about the fillings. The truth is some cavities cannot be assess from the x ray film.

And our home bleaching cost for (Customised tray + Home bleaching 4 gels), the cost is at 150 AUD...not over 200 AUD as you mentioned.

Please kindly tell the truth.

Best regards,

(if you need to see your receipt and dentist records, please contact us at ..patongsmile@gmail.com)

Toronto, Canada
14. Re: Patong Teeth Whitening

Hey! One of my friends has got bright white teeth and lately I happened to ask her for tips to get such snow like white teeth. She told me that she had done zoom whitening treatment in Burlington mountroyaldental.com/zoomteethwhitening.html . I do not know whether you get to have this treatment in every clinic. She said it just took her 20 min. It was a relaxing treatment. Her teeth is very white and I always keep looking at it. I do not know how much it costs but I've decided that I’m surely going to meet the dentist very soon for a zoom whitening treatment.

reviews: 3
15. Re: Patong Teeth Whitening

Just check that they use good products :)

Reply to: Patong Teeth Whitening
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted