We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

John Gray "Hong by starlight"- book now or in Patong?

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane...
reviews: 4
John Gray "Hong by starlight"- book now or in Patong?

Hi, I am going to be in Patong next week & I would love to do the John Gray night tour, should I book it through their website or wait until I get over there? Thanks.

Queensland...
reviews: 11
1. Re: John Gray "Hong by starlight"- book now or in Patong?

Hi Raelene - I would be booking before you go! Ordinarily I would say wait until you arrive but when you want to go with a specific company that is very popular it's best to book in advance. Enjoy :)

Phuket, Thailand
reviews: 41
2. Re: John Gray "Hong by starlight"- book now or in Patong?

John Gray's "Hong Starlight trip"" is a really nice trip, my self have been out on that trip 2 times - you will get a very nice day and eve, and you will come back happy!.

I think the best is to be sure that there is space and you are on board, is to make the booking directly to John Gray by their homepage before your arrival.

You will love you day in Phang Nga! ! :)

Lotta

Geelong, Australia
reviews: 3
3. Re: John Gray "Hong by starlight"- book now or in Patong?

the only thing I want to know is that on his home page to book it asks for the hotel room number and you don't know this till there so what do you do , but I did see that Phuket.com has it can you book through them as I want to go on this tour and will be arriving next week

Kolkata (Calcutta...
reviews: 2
4. Re: John Gray "Hong by starlight"- book now or in Patong?

I would recommend that you book the tour in advance as John Gray's tour is always in demand and it is better not to take any risk....We booked around 3 months in advance for our tour and everything went very smoothly.

With regard to the requirement of providing hotel room no., I had called them up and they informed me that providing only the name of the hotel will suffice. When we reached phuket, they sent the booking slip for the tour to our hotel reception on the morning of the day of our trip and that was delivered to our room by the hotel. So I do not think you will face any issue even if you book the tour in advance.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Patong
reviews: 26
5. Re: John Gray "Hong by starlight"- book now or in Patong?

Yes I should imagine this tour is in high demand and not sure if it sells through tour desks. I would book now, you may already be too late. As for room number just leave it blank, you can contact them after you arrive with that, most of these companies request that you do that anyway after you arrive and give them a contact number

Michelle

6. Re: John Gray "Hong by starlight"- book now or in Patong?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 20, 2014