We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any one in Patong just now

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
reviews: 3
Any one in Patong just now

Hi i was wondering if any one is in Patong rite now ?.Im due there in the next couple of weeks and would like to know what the weather is like at the moment,and also just how busy it is ,

Cheers

Dave

Melbourne...
reviews: 55
1. Re: Any one in Patong just now

Hi dave,

i have a friend there at the moment and my uncle lives at krabi. It has been rainning quite abit, but it is low season. We travel to phuket every year at the same time June 28th til july 11th, so far every year we have had about 3 days rain on our holiday, but it islow season, very cheap, so its a risk you take, but in saying that there are heaps of things you can still do and the rain doesnt worry us at all. Its not that busy either, we go every year this time as i said which is school holidays in Victoria Australia, and enjoy evry day.

At least its warmer for us as its 5-14 degrees here in melbourne brrrrrr!

Melbourne...
2. Re: Any one in Patong just now

The weather is supposed to clear up by the 22nd june, so hopefully more sun than rain :)

Phagwara, India
3. Re: Any one in Patong just now

The weather is supposed to clear up by the 22nd june, so hopefully more sun than rain :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What weather sites are you looking at? I've looked at loads, and it's says nothing of the kind ... just more rain/t-storms. The exact same weather patterns as the last few weeks.

Melbourne...
4. Re: Any one in Patong just now

Google 15 day forecast there's a few and my experience for the past few years :) it's a chance you take in wet season! Enjoy , we have 11 days to go I certainly enjoy Phuket in low season not just because of the weather less hussle and bussle! Claire, just don't go in low season if it upsets you this much, your putting a damper on others who enjoy this low season! :)

Edited: 5:53 pm, June 16, 2013
Brisbane
reviews: 1
5. Re: Any one in Patong just now

Try this site for weather. It has a bit more detail rather that the usual.... "Possible thunderstorms with sunny periods" haha

http://www.windguru.cz/int/index.php?sc=310

(I'd like to claim that I found this site but it was a tip from the Captain)

Gold Coast
reviews: 123
6. Re: Any one in Patong just now

Anyone in Patong just now?

I WISH !!! :-(

johannesburg
reviews: 73
7. Re: Any one in Patong just now

We are here at the moment - rain, rain, rain. Though it is still nice.

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 23
8. Re: Any one in Patong just now

Patong has a live web cam .So you can check for yourself. Looks pretty cloudy at the moment. Amazing people don't think of live web cams for current conditions, ??

Melbourne...
9. Re: Any one in Patong just now

Www.myweatherforecast.com says from 27th june til 2nd july (some of my holiday) sunny, sunny sunny:) and thats what im going by :)

Melbourne...
10. Re: Any one in Patong just now

sorry its www.myforecast.com Sun, Sunny, Sun:)

Edited: 5:02 am, June 17, 2013