We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who's going to Patong in August

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Papakura, Auckland...
reviews: 7
Who's going to Patong in August

After reading a lot of posts on TA, I can't see any one who's going at that time of year, I'm worried have we picked a bad time for some reason?

106 replies to this topic
Geelong
reviews: 8
1. Re: Who's going to Patong in August

Your away from home thats not a bad reason...

Australia
reviews: 2
2. Re: Who's going to Patong in August

We'll be there Aug 3-15, it's a great time to go.....actually there isn't a bad time to be in Phuket!

Papakura, Auckland...
3. Re: Who's going to Patong in August

Thanks, that's good to know, you will be back before we leave

Maitland, Australia
reviews: 27
4. Re: Who's going to Patong in August

Hi we leave on the 31st August until 10 th September. Can't wait!!!

Papakura, Auckland...
5. Re: Who's going to Patong in August

Hi, we leave on 21st Aug to Phuket for 10 nights, then to Bangkok for 2 nights, heading home on 2nd Sept.

Mackay, Australia
reviews: 22
6. Re: Who's going to Patong in August

We'll be there from August 9-16. Can't wait. 132 days to go!!!!

tewantin
7. Re: Who's going to Patong in August

Hi we are going there August 11th till 21st staying at Gracelands , this will be our third time to Patong , we love it , last time there it was in 2009, stayed in Karon in Sept and had some rain but for a couple of hours in the day , but did not stop us from doing anything,its up to you to make the most of it and enjoy,

tewantin
8. Re: Who's going to Patong in August

Our friends have just come back from Patong yesterday and loved it so much that they are going back in August to meet up with us , they said the shopping was so good and cheap and they have booked to have some dental work done over there in August, cheers to all ,and have a great time

Papakura, Auckland...
9. Re: Who's going to Patong in August

Thanks Julie B and Julie C, I'm looking forward to shopping as well, I read somewhere that you can't try on clothes at markets - is this true? - I want to buy some nice jeans, but would definitely have to try those before buying.

10. Re: Who's going to Patong in August

You can try on clothes in markets,you can always take them back for exchange also if you find they're not a good fit when you get back to your hotel

Reply to: Who's going to Patong in August
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted