We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car hire Patong

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Coffs Harbour...
reviews: 1
Car hire Patong

Hi.Can anyone suggest a good car hire company to pick up from Phuket airport?Will need it for 5 weeks and require a kids seat.Just a little compact car would be fine.How much a day should I be looking at?Do they include insurance?Thanks to all for your input.

/

Darwin, Australia
reviews: 75
1. Re: Car hire Patong

Hi Bulldogshane,

i am guessing you have driven in Phuket before? Avis, budget etc all do car hire in Phuket BUT if you have not driven there before i would strongly suggest to think twice before doing it, driving over there is VERY different to driving in Aust

TX

Coffs Harbour...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Car hire Patong

Hi TX.Yes,have driven there many times before.Just trying to find a cheap rate for the 5 weeks and a company that's not going to be a problem.Thanks TX for your reply.

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 242
3. Re: Car hire Patong

Hi,

Email Stuart at www.braun-rentacar.com ... tell him what you want and ask for a quote.

I've just booked my 4th car in 3 years ... Great cars, great service, and good prices.

stuart@braun-rentacar.com

Perth, Australia
reviews: 37
4. Re: Car hire Patong

Here's a massive list of car rental companies in Phuket. tripadvisor.com/Travel-g293920-s304/Phuket:T…

Cheers

Mackay, Australia
reviews: 34
5. Re: Car hire Patong

www.phuket-car-rental.com were great. They meet you at the airport to collect the car and then back to the airport when you are finished. We booked online and everything was really good with them.

6. Re: Car hire Patong

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 30, 2014