We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sarangbang guest house

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Xiamen, China
sarangbang guest house

Hello,

This is my first time coming to Patong and I have booked a room in the Sarangbang guest house in Patong. I have the address for it but its in English and I'm not sure if a taxi driver could understand it using English characters. I was wondering if anyone could translate this address into Thai or give me some information on how to get to the hostel.

Also does anyone know much about this hostel? I will be arriving in Phuket airport in the early hours is there any problem getting taxis at this time? Thanks and sorry if this has been posted before (I did check).

Xiamen, China
1. Re: sarangbang guest house

Sorry, forgot the address, this is it-

241/31 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Kathu., Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Phangan, Ko Samui, Thailand
reviews: 42
2. Re: sarangbang guest house

If a plane is arriving you can guarantee there will be taxis waiting to whisk passengers away.

3. Re: sarangbang guest house

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 03, 2014