We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fantasea

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Geelong
reviews: 11
fantasea

whats the best area to view the show & is the food worth it? 5 days to go.... just saying

Sanctuary Point...
11. Re: fantasea

We went to Fantasea last year, I only got around to watching the DVD we got with the elephant and tigers. Put the DVD in and all that was on it was 1 picture. I thought you got DVD of the show

Did anyone else get te photo DVD package and could you tell me what was on our Fantasea DVD, please

Cheers Helen

Kuala Lumpur...
reviews: 34
12. Re: fantasea

Ok thanks Brio2. So I guess it is better to purchase the ticket when I reach Phuket

Phuket
Destination Expert
for Patong
reviews: 17
13. Re: fantasea

Yes, Tour Booths are everywhere in the Tourist areas.

reviews: 9
14. Re: fantasea

Any tour booth will do 1800 THB deal and that is with gold seats, transfers and buffet. I'm going for first time tonight :)

15. Re: fantasea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 02, 2014