We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fantasea

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Geelong
reviews: 8
fantasea

whats the best area to view the show & is the food worth it? 5 days to go.... just saying

Holstebro, Denmark
reviews: 3
1. Re: fantasea

I don't know about the food as we chose not to eat there. But we bought Gold seats and had great center seats and when the Elephants marched in we could have reached out and touched them. Highly recommendable.

Phuket
Destination Expert
for Patong
reviews: 13
2. Re: fantasea

The buffet adds about 200Bt to the ticket cost. IMO well worth it.

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 30
3. Re: fantasea

Gold seats in the centre area are very good. The food is typical of a large scale buffet and is ok, without being anything special. If you can get a good package price for the show and dinner, it's reasonable value. Otherwise I would just go for the show.

Geelong
reviews: 8
4. Re: fantasea

thanks gang, what would you say is a good package deal?

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 30
5. Re: fantasea

The advertised full adult price is 2350 baht in total for show, dinner, gold seat and return transfers from Patong.

I know we paid less than this through a booking agent at the hotel, so it pays to shop around when you arrive.

Phuket
Destination Expert
for Patong
6. Re: fantasea

The Package price for Gold Seat, Buffet, Transfers incl is 1800Bt per adult.

Adelaide, Australia
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
reviews: 281
7. Re: fantasea

We have been 3 times and just went for normal seats, always had a great view of the stage etc, had the buffet as well and agree with Brio for the little bit extra it is worth it, just to eat inside a 4000seat restaurant is worth it :)

Cathy

Darwin, Australia
reviews: 75
8. Re: fantasea

Hi,

i agree with Cathy, we have been 4 times (taken our son, neices & nephews) & every time everyone had a great time, we usually get gold seats but we have just got normal seats as well & either way the view & show are amazing & well worth it, as stated by cathy do the meal as well as it is pretty good value, if not go to Kamala Bakery in Kamala (on the main rd to Patong) & have a feed in there, the food is delicious & good prices.

Have fun & safe travels TX

Kuala Lumpur...
reviews: 32
9. Re: fantasea

Hi Brio2, where can I get package for gold seat, buffet and return transfer at Thb1,800?

Phuket
Destination Expert
for Patong
10. Re: fantasea

psiew, I should add, thats if you are staying in Patong or Kamala. It may be a bit more if you are staying further away. A lot of Tour desks will offer this price.