We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking Hotel in July

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Booking Hotel in July

G'day,

A group of us are heading over to Patong on early July and I were just wondering when would be the best time to book our hotel. Would it be more advantageous to book now with the early bird specials or wait until a couple of weeks before to try and take advantage of last minute deals? We are planning on booking at the Banthai Beach Resort & Spa if that's any help to anyone.

Cheers

Maitland, Australia
reviews: 53
1. Re: Booking Hotel in July

Usually book now so you know you can get rooms etc what you want. I believe that one is very popular so best to book now. Usuall in July it is low season so won't get any more discounts then there is now for that time of year. My opinion only,

Bangkok, Thailand
2. Re: Booking Hotel in July

Usually online travel agency they like to have Early bird promotion that offer you for a good Discount more than Last Minute Promotion.

Better to make a booking in advance if you already know your travel date.

Take a look from TA the link as below.

hoteltrip.com/hotel/10030014-11380350O.html

asiarooms.com/en/…_spa.html

orbitz.com/hotel/…

Bangkok, Thailand
reviews: 2
3. Re: Booking Hotel in July

Yeah i would book now, as often direct to the resorts website you will get early booking discounts etc. Sawaddi Patong Resort where i go offer 30 and 60 day early birds up to about 50% off i think.

Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 56
4. Re: Booking Hotel in July

We usually book early and get the eearly bird deals. Usually much better than the last min deals and it wouldnt be very nice if you got there and the only rooms avil where the cheap cheap rooms or the most expensive rooms..

Regards

Sam

http://www.travellingking.com

Mindarie, Australia
reviews: 3
5. Re: Booking Hotel in July

in low season you can usually get pay stay deals which actually works out cheaper than early bird

Melbourne, Australia
6. Re: Booking Hotel in July

Cheers for the advice everyone, went ahead and booked in.

7. Re: Booking Hotel in July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 29, 2014