We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Paradise Hotel

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Swansea
reviews: 5
Royal Paradise Hotel

Could anybody tell me which wing is best at this hotel please ?

Should I book the Paradise Wing or Royal Wing.

Many thanks for any suggestions or views on this hotel.

australia
reviews: 4
1. Re: Royal Paradise Hotel

i have never stayed there but maybe if you read through th reviews on hotel people will mention it there . good luck

Swansea
reviews: 5
2. Re: Royal Paradise Hotel

Thanks Tracey

Melbourne, Australia
3. Re: Royal Paradise Hotel

I stayed in the Royal wing in 2010 and some mates were in the Paradise wing and my room was much nicer than theirs. The royal wing is situated around the pool area and only has 3 or 4 levels but all have a pool view, where as the paradise wing is in the main building and has views on the hillside/town/sea depending on your room. I personally preferred the royal wing.

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 11
4. Re: Royal Paradise Hotel

We stayed in the Paradise wing first and enjoyed the Fabulous views over Patong....Then during construction just above our floor they moved us free of charge to the Royal wing and were given the choice to stay in the Royal or Paradise wing....True:as Kortum states...The Royal wing rooms are newer and nicer than the Paradise wing rooms....However,our view from our 8th floor Paradise room was drop dead gorgeous...Overlooking the ocean,town and mountains....My goodness,waking up to misty mountains in the morning was breath taking....However,each to his own and remembering that the Paradise rooms are cheaper....

The Royal wing has good views of Soi Paradise(gay street)from the balcony walkway...Interesting people watching area....!!

Gold Coast
reviews: 106
5. Re: Royal Paradise Hotel

I have stayed in both, the Royal Wing is nicer but I found it quite noisy because of the surrounding night clubs. The Superior room in the Paradise Wing (highrise) has great views and is much quieter.

We always stay at the Royal Paradise (5 times now and going again in Nov) I now always ask for Paradise Wing above the 7th floor to get the great views. Also some of the Paradise Wing rooms have recently been upgraded.

6. Re: Royal Paradise Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 15, 2014