We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels4U

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rockhampton...
reviews: 3
Hotels4U

I'm looking at booking the kee resort through hotels4u for June as its the cheapest price I've come across so far. Can anyone provide some feedback from booking through them?

10 replies to this topic
London, United...
1. Re: Hotels4U

I booked a hotel in Cuba via Hotels4U and the description of the hotel was inaccurate and detailed a shuttle bus to the centre. When arriving there was no shuttle bus and nearest local bus was 7 blocks away.

The hotel was dirty and digusting and we checked out and complained straight away to Hotels4U and its been nearly 60 days and they have yet to respond / refund. They are not regulated by ABTA and therefore if anything goes wrong there is no recourse. So my advise, stay clear

scotland
reviews: 14
2. Re: Hotels4U

Hotels4U are part of the Thomas Cook Group

We have used Hotels4u on numerous occassions in various parts of the world and never had a problem. We have booked again with them for September, and can't imagine having any issues.

Janice

Edited: 6:51 pm, March 21, 2013
Perth, Australia
reviews: 33
3. Re: Hotels4U

Hi,

Hotels4u will charge you a 2% fee to use your visa or mastercard branded credit card or 4% for amex. I'm pretty certain that you will be charged the booking or deposit amount in GBP which will then incur currency exchange and other fees from your bank.

If you book with expedia, zuji or a hotel booking site that accepts AUD (not one that just converts the billing currency to AUD) you could find that other hotel booking sites are cheaper.

Cheers

4. Re: Hotels4U

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:35 am, March 25, 2013

Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 4
5. Re: Hotels4U

Hi I've used them 5 times without a problem remember they're just a booking agent any problems with you room complain to the hotel as stated earlier they are a part of Thomas cook

Rockhampton...
6. Re: Hotels4U

Thanks for the feedback guys. The kee ended up matching the price of hotels4u and I was able to book with them directly!

Pretoria, South...
7. Re: Hotels4U

We had a terrible experience with hotels4u. We booked a all-inc in rhodes island with them. We got confirmation and then booked all our transfers. That evening one of their representatives called and asked my credit card details again apparently for security checks, i told the person the money has already been approved and i already have an confirmation and hotel voucher. I didn't really want to give my credit card details to a stranger over the phone. Eventually he said that i am a fraud and he is going to cansel my booking. I was shocked and assured him he can call my bank if he suspects anything but he can't just cansel my booking as I already booked and paid for all my transfers. He hanged up on me. I then phoned my bank, they said the money has been approved. I then called the hotel, they confirmed my booking. We travelled all the way to rhodes island greece. When we arrived at the hotel they said that hotels4u had canselled the booking and they only got it after i had called. They refused to give me the same rate as my original booking and quoted me almost double the amount. We were furious and tried to call hotels4u but we could not get through to someone that can help us. We spent one night at the hotel and were forced to get another one the next day.Its been 2 weeks now and we still havn't heard from anyone. We have never had such a bad experience ever. I mean how can you cansel someone's booking just before he arrives at the hotel....? Tranfer costs these days are so expensive. I will never book with them again and can highly advise anyone to stay far away!

Hong Kong, China
8. Re: Hotels4U

This Hotels4u web site has some tricks hidden behind.

1. It has cancellation fee to be charged to customer.

2. The description of room types is not clear enough. The price will be difference for some room type,but difference view. They are only quote the cheapest one.

3. Their security and payment procedure are not confidence, suspected to use your personal information for other purpose.

Egham, United...
9. Re: Hotels4U

Good afternoon Sammy S,

I've read your comments and would like to look into this and how it impacted your experience with Hotels4u.

If you don't mind, please could you send us a Direct Message with more information?

Kind regards,

Adam

PR Representative

Hotels4u.com

Egham, United...
10. Re: Hotels4U

Hello Sazar B,

I'd like to personally thank you for taking the time to write about your recent Hotels4u experience and I'm sorry to hear that your stay in Rhodes wasn't up to the standards you expected when you originally booked with us.

I'm keen to investigate this for you so that I can find out what happened. If I may, could I please ask you to send us some more information to us via Direct Message?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Adam

PR Representative

Hotels4u.com

Reply to: Hotels4U
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted