We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Patong Beach Hotel

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hamilton, New...
Patong Beach Hotel

Hi, a group of us girls (3) are going to Phuket in September for 8 days. Our travel Agent has us booked into a Superior Siam Wing room. Is anyone able to tell us whether they think this room will be ok for 3 of us or should we upgrade to the bigger Deluxe Siam Wing room. Thanks :)

Bangkok, Thailand
reviews: 7
1. Re: Patong Beach Hotel

Hi

I've never been into this hotel but I think maybe this TA review can help your decision

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g297930-d309095…

Perth, Australia
reviews: 15
2. Re: Patong Beach Hotel

Hi Nicki, It will be a bit cosy with three of you in the one room. The siam wing rooms are only just big enough for 2 people imo. The PBH does do free nights during low season, may reduce the cost enough to get 2 rooms or would definately upgrade to the bigger room.. Depends also how much time your going to spend in the room.

Can be a bit noisy down that end as the siam wing is close to the banana disco on the beach road. Also the restaurant is on the ground floor that side.

Otherwise a great hotel close to everything. Sue

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 1
3. Re: Patong Beach Hotel

hi nicki, As gismo has said this is a great hotel in a great location.The only thing i would change would be the wing you are in.The sunrise wing would be a better option than the siam wing as you would be further away from the disco and if your budget allows you could always go for the sunset wing where if you go high enough you will get sea views. We just booked to go back in july/august so can't wait cheers

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 30
4. Re: Patong Beach Hotel

Hi nicki, we have stayed twice at the PBH in the deluxe sunset wing.

We had a room with a double bed and a fold out bed, which was fairly tight for 3 adults, but ok. In reality, we were only sleeping there and not spending much other time in the room, so no problem.

As others have said, these rooms offer the sea view from the higher floors and are much quieter than the siam wing.

Wolverhampton...
reviews: 7
5. Re: Patong Beach Hotel

Hi, we stayed in the siam wing last week, the room should be plenty big enuff for three ppl, but be warned ther isnt much space to put clothes, and if i wer you, make sure you are not on ground floor, 1st floor has view of pools, you do get bit of noise from banana disco, but if your nearer reception end you wont here a thing, enjoy;-) wish i was back ther now

Cape Town Central...
6. Re: Patong Beach Hotel

Hi yamahafmx,

Will be at PBH with hubby in July, maybe we can say hi.....

Regards, Didi.

7. Re: Patong Beach Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 01, 2014