We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vans Shoes

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
tewantin
Vans Shoes

Hi we are going in Aug to Patong, was wondering if they sell Vans shoes there and where can i buy them from, how much and i need a size 13 , thanks

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 1
1. Re: Vans Shoes

hi julie vans are everywhere we brought ours from a shop near jindas they were about 500-550 baht from memory just make sure you get the ones with the thicker soles dont know about a size 13 as my feet are not that big cheers

tewantin
2. Re: Vans Shoes

Hi, thanks for that , all the information helps, will try there , regards Julie

Launceston...
reviews: 6
3. Re: Vans Shoes

You won't have any problems finding them,there everywere.

tewantin
4. Re: Vans Shoes

thanks all

Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 21
5. Re: Vans Shoes

Hi

As others have said, you will see Vans everywhere, But if you are getting them for someone else, i would take a drawing of there foot, so you can make sure it the right size as i had a problem with sizing for my kids, I payed 600 Baht for mine. Oh and get the ones that have made in USA on tag.

Cheers Andrew

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 2
6. Re: Vans Shoes

Hi Doubt you will get size 13 from market stalls. We found one size 11 from doing the loop from Otop market up beach rd and down Bangala rd .Maybe in Jungceylon shopping centre you might.

tewantin
7. Re: Vans Shoes

i, i think i will have a problem getting size 13, i've got a son with big feet, thank for your help, cheers

Currumbin, Australia
reviews: 10
8. Re: Vans Shoes

Hi Julie, our Son is an 11.5 and we couldn't find any to fit him

tewantin
9. Re: Vans Shoes

yes thanks for that , i know we will have problems,may get them when we are in KL

10. Re: Vans Shoes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 15, 2014