We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who's going to Patong In May

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mindarie, Australia
reviews: 3
Who's going to Patong In May

Wondering if any T/A members are heading up to Patong in May 2013 we will be there 11th of May to the 24th of May. Maybe catch up for a drink or 2 or more LOL

Mindarie, Australia
51. Re: Who's going to Patong In May

thankyou dixsonrseoul hope you guys have a great trip too it was actually 15 years since we had a holiday until last year in april now this year is may can't wait got a taste last year of what its like without kids and loved it lol

Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 1
52. Re: Who's going to Patong In May

Hi we are heading to Puket on the 23/04/13 till the 11/05/13 staying at the Novotel vintage we are a mixed group of Aussie and kiwis, first timers for a few of us, but these forums have been fab, so thanks to all who share their experiences.

Mindarie, Australia
53. Re: Who's going to Patong In May

hi rawinia01 you will be amazed as first timers if you after any info just pm me ill try and help you guys out have a great time in LOS

Perth, Australia
reviews: 2
54. Re: Who's going to Patong In May

where from warnbro going 19th to 29th for my 50th 5th time to phuket we love the place

Mindarie, Australia
55. Re: Who's going to Patong In May

hi nellyjk where are you staying ? we love it too its amazing have a great time

Adelaide
reviews: 17
56. Re: Who's going to Patong In May

Yep, We'll be in Patong from 8th to 15th May. Then we're off to Kata for a further 7 nights. CANNOT WAIT lol

Melbourne, Australia
57. Re: Who's going to Patong In May

I'll be arriving on the 20th. 7 nights at Salathai.

Not long now!

Sydney, New South...
reviews: 26
58. Re: Who's going to Patong In May

I'm going on 23 April and back n 10 May, it's going to be our 2nd time, we will be staying at. Private house with swimming pool just off Nanai rd ( close to Bauman Ville hotel), last year we stayed at Millenium (patong) and Sawadee Baray Villa (kata beach).

Any tips on the Nanai road area ( around Bauman Ville Hotel)

Mindarie, Australia
59. Re: Who's going to Patong In May

unfortunately adriana dont know that area maybe if you start a thread asking this question you may get some people to help you. we fly out the day after you arrive home. Please leave us some shopping, singha beers and pancakes LOL hope you have a fabulous time and a safe holiday.

Darcy hope your holiday is relaxing, I believe this is a nice hotel we stay at the patong merlin so many wonderful hotels to choose from up there anyway have a great time.

sc_adelaide not long to go now are you packed LOL

reviews: 40
60. Re: Who's going to Patong In May

Went last yr mAy during off peak. A bit rainy . If u haven't booked the hotel, try citin plaza at patong beach. Not the beach front type but 5 mins walk to beach front shopping. Quiet n serene environment n fantastic staff n room