We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who's going to Patong In May

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mindarie, Australia
reviews: 3
Who's going to Patong In May

Wondering if any T/A members are heading up to Patong in May 2013 we will be there 11th of May to the 24th of May. Maybe catch up for a drink or 2 or more LOL

Geelong, Australia
1. Re: Who's going to Patong In May

hi susan g I am just wondering what airport u are leaveing from my husband and I are going on the 3rd of april and my girlfriend wants to meet us there somtime in may but she doesn't want to travel by herself just thought if u where leaveing from melboure u might be able to help us get her there hope u don't mind me asking

Mindarie, Australia
2. Re: Who's going to Patong In May

not a problem with the question we are leaving from Perth sorry

Geelong, Australia
3. Re: Who's going to Patong In May

thanks for the reply I will keep trying I will get her there some how

Perth, Australia
reviews: 13
4. Re: Who's going to Patong In May

Hand up!!

Me! Me! First time in over 2 years I am so excited! There from the 4th May until the 20th:):)

Mindarie, Australia
5. Re: Who's going to Patong In May

looks like you fly out the week before us we are from perth as well where are you staying?

Sydney, New South...
reviews: 26
6. Re: Who's going to Patong In May

I'm leaving from Sydney on 23/04/13 and back on 10/05/13 :)

Mindarie, Australia
7. Re: Who's going to Patong In May

hi adriana you lucky thing you get there before us hope you have a wonderful time. Have you been before ????

Sydney, New South...
reviews: 26
8. Re: Who's going to Patong In May

it's going to our second time, we went in June last year (2012) for 10 days and it rained EVERY day :(

I did a tour to Phi Phi Island and I tought we wouldn't make back to Phuket (the weather was terrible).

So we booked 3 weeks this time and a bit earlier (April/May) to see if we can avoid the rain.

It was always hot, but I love the sun, and we missed a lot as we couldn't do much due to the rain.

Mindarie, Australia
9. Re: Who's going to Patong In May

we been when you are going now and i think we only had about 1 hour of rain we were lucky i must admit the rain doesnt really bother us much we have done all the sightseeing this time we are going for 2 weeks just to veg out LOL or get a sore elbow with the cocktails hope the weather stays fine for you enjoy

reviews: 2
10. Re: Who's going to Patong In May

We are going from the 3rd of May to the 9th :) With time in Chiang Mai and Bangkok beforehand! Wooohoooo!