We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baan Laimai Beach Resort Renovations

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Madison, WI
reviews: 4
Baan Laimai Beach Resort Renovations

Hi all,

does anyone know the progress of the renovations at the Baan Laimai Beach Resort? Are more than half the rooms renovated? Does anyone know when the renovations will be complete.

I just emailed the hotel asking the same question. Not sure if I will get a response. If I do I will post it here.

reviews: 9
1. Re: Baan Laimai Beach Resort Renovations

Hi ya,

Did you happen to get a response from the hotel? I am also interested to know this!

Thanks Lisha

Sydney, Australia
2. Re: Baan Laimai Beach Resort Renovations

I would also like to know if you have recieved a response, as I have emailed them twice and not heard anything back from them.

Edited: 2:44 am, May 14, 2013
3. Re: Baan Laimai Beach Resort Renovations

Hi :-) all I know is that renos will be finished around October.

Melbourne
reviews: 1
4. Re: Baan Laimai Beach Resort Renovations

I think I have decided on this hotel for February for 10 nights. Has anyone here stayed here since the last post ? What were your experiences if you have ?

5. Re: Baan Laimai Beach Resort Renovations

Hi I stayed in September and they were still building but I was never once disturbed by it.

Melbourne
6. Re: Baan Laimai Beach Resort Renovations

Thanks! What room do you recommend me booking for the 'new' renovated rooms that would most likely offer something that would be quite over night time from noise within the resort?

Edited: 7:37 am, November 07, 2013
Melbourne
7. Re: Baan Laimai Beach Resort Renovations

Also! Sorry for the questions, how was the buffet breakfast ?

And! were you ever disturbed by Bangla Rd noise ?

8. Re: Baan Laimai Beach Resort Renovations

Room 5505 is where we stayed and it had an awesome view! The buffet breakfast is well worth it and very tasty. The noise from Bangla never disturbed me at all and I am a fairly light sleeper. You will always get the odd firework that will scare the s#$t out of you but that happens in most of the accommodation along the front. Enjoy your holiday!

9. Re: Baan Laimai Beach Resort Renovations

I did an extensive review on the hotel you should check it out

Melbourne
10. Re: Baan Laimai Beach Resort Renovations

Okay so I'm going to book with this hotel but have one small issue.

There will be 3 of us for 8 nights which makes it easy to book, but me and my girlfriend will be there for a further 2 nights.

What do people recommend me doing in regards to the last two nights? Should I just make the booking for 10 nights and add the $60 ( $30 each night for the extra bed ) to what me and my girlfriend owe as it could be too complicated, advising them to remove the $60 for the last two nights as the bed is not needed?