We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Exchange rate in the street booths AU-baht

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
australia
reviews: 15
Exchange rate in the street booths AU-baht

can anyone tell me what the xchange rate is on the street booths in patong at the moment? I know i can go to sites to see but it seems the booths are a little better

Phuket
Destination Expert
for Patong
reviews: 13
1. Re: Exchange rate in the street booths AU-baht

30.18 at my bank here today.

australia
2. Re: Exchange rate in the street booths AU-baht

Thanks

Bangkok, Thailand
3. Re: Exchange rate in the street booths AU-baht

For now about 30.19 but anyway please walk around and check again with few booths.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Phuket
reviews: 60
4. Re: Exchange rate in the street booths AU-baht

Hi Hawk,

XE currency application for the Ipods/ iphones etc is always close to the street value in Phuket, i just checked it and its 30.8532. We are yet to find one that's more accurate than this and we have been using it now for around 3 years,

Cheers, Pete

australia
5. Re: Exchange rate in the street booths AU-baht

thanks pete was close to 32 a few weeks ago so its diving as the us dollar strengthens

Phuket
Destination Expert
for Patong
reviews: 13
6. Re: Exchange rate in the street booths AU-baht

Peter, that may be accurate for TT, but at exchange booths it is less than that, maybe around 0.5 baht. I use this site, it gives the cash rate as well as others.

bangkokbank.com/BangkokBank/…FX_Rates.aspx

7. Re: Exchange rate in the street booths AU-baht

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 16, 2014