We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wedding planners

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
DARWIN
wedding planners

has anyone had any dealings with a company called WEDDINGS AT PHUKET and if so how good are they???

Bangkok, Thailand
1. Re: wedding planners

Merlin beach resort.private beach,wedding on the beach and there is a baby elephant in the party also and not far from Patong.

Malmo, Sweden
2. Re: wedding planners

If you wanna have the best weddingday, let Phuket Weddings and Events help you. I can really recomend them! Take a look at the website :puketweddingsevents.com

Geelong
reviews: 8
3. Re: wedding planners

Heads up......... dont get married... problem solved... :-)

Sydney
reviews: 20
4. Re: wedding planners

Hi,

I havn't heard of that company but we got married at the Merlin Beach Resort in March this year, in my experience depending on which resort you want to get married at depends whether you need a co-ordinator or not. Most resorts, like the Merlin Beach have a co-ordinator working at the resort who will organise it as part of the package without it costing you any more. If you feel you need a co-ordinator to organise the wedding for you, I can definitely recommend The Romance Planners or Creative Events Asia. Creative Events orgainsed our legal stuff and were awesome, The Romance Planners were our photographers, but also do wedding planning too. Good luck!!

Arlington, Virginia
reviews: 2
5. Re: wedding planners

I have not had any dealings with “Weddings at Phuket” but have dealt with The Romance Planners (they were our wedding planners). I am sorry to say, but it was the worse experience of my life and a very stressful year (mostly due to what the planner did and did not do). I’ve posted reviews for them elsewhere on this site. When you find your planner, here are a few things I wish I was told before we started, I hope this helps in your process:

What and how much: Get all your wants and costs hammered out in advance before you send in your deposit. Ask them when the final payment is due (she wanted ours weeks before the wedding and we find out last minute).

email/document your agreements of what and how much – ours forgot so much of what was discussed from the very beginning and had to pay more for what was to be included.

closer to the wedding date double check with them to see if they can list what they’re doing for you (we would have been missing some major things if we didn’t check!)

Ceremony: meet with the person conducting the ceremony in advance so you know what you’re all saying

Photography: Check out their website. Talk/email the actual person and make a list of photos you want to have taken along with their suggestions.

6. Re: wedding planners

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 18, 2014