We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

oil painting stall south end Thaweedwong Road, Patong

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
oil painting stall south end Thaweedwong Road, Patong

I recently bought a beautiful oil painting in Patong and I'm trying to track down the artist.

His wife has a modest stall open on the sidewalk 5pm till 11pm south end of Thaweewong Road if front of what I believe to be the ocean plaza (yellow facade).

Does anyone know who I am talking about? I am trying to get in contact to thank him for such a beautiful painting and to hopefully acquire more of his art.

If anyone reads this and remembers if they see the stall..can you please help me in obtaining an e-mail or phone number? I would be forever greatful.

Thanks

Ps have tried a few Google searches

Phuket
Destination Expert
for Patong
reviews: 13
1. Re: oil painting stall south end Thaweedwong Road, Patong

I know the exact stall. Opens at sunset because if the sun damage to frames. I will message you when I find some details.

2. Re: oil painting stall south end Thaweedwong Road, Patong

Really?? I'm so excited! Thank you :)

Phuket
Destination Expert
for Patong
3. Re: oil painting stall south end Thaweedwong Road, Patong

Hi nblue, I talked to the lady that was manning the stall. She doesn't have email, was really very evasive. Did get out of her she has a gallery in Phuket Town. She wouldn't even give me her number.

Maybe if I went back with more info she will be more forthcoming. Message me if you want.

4. Re: oil painting stall south end Thaweedwong Road, Patong

Brio2 thank you so much, i appreciate the effort you're going to for a completed stranger. How about if you tell her about me. On the 29th of october around 10pm a couple from Melbourne bought a painting each. We spoke about her husband and daughter, where they studied. I was in awe of his paintings. Do you think if I provide my email she may pass it on to her husband?

Phuket
Destination Expert
for Patong
5. Re: oil painting stall south end Thaweedwong Road, Patong

Sure.You can message me on here if you like.

Phuket
Destination Expert
for Patong
6. Re: oil painting stall south end Thaweedwong Road, Patong

Latest news from the stall...

I spoke with artist tonight. The woman I spoke to previous is his wife, and her english is poor, so guess my perception she was uncooperative.

Anyway, his FB Page Prasert Phuephae. His email psartgllery09@gmail.com

They are about to move into a Shop downstairs at Ocean.

Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 56
7. Re: oil painting stall south end Thaweedwong Road, Patong

I dont know if this will be helpful, we bought a few painting while in Phuket at Kings art Studio.

They can paint pretty much anything! You can also email them and purchase paints over the web and they will paint and post

http://kingartstudio.com/

Regards

sam

http://www.travellingking.com

8. Re: oil painting stall south end Thaweedwong Road, Patong

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 28, 2014